Only applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered:
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree classification
- Prior experience of having worked in a law firm/commerce or industry
- Fluency in at least one other language is preferred
- An interest in the practice of law in a commercial context
- Common sense
- A desire and an ability to develop the skill of seeking to find and apply
practical solutions to complex legal problems
- A degree of entrepreneurship
- Flexibility and an ability to think laterally
- Skills or experience which can help the firm grow and prosper in the future
- A beyond basic level of computer literacy
Please note that we will require that you undertake a full 2-year training contract
irrespective of prior experience.
Do not send speculative CVs or applications prior to or after the application
period, they will not be retained or considered.
7 Bath Place London. EC2A 3DR
A list of Members is available from the registered office.
LLP No. OC307306
VAT Number 245 8239 45
© Silverman Sherliker Solicitors LLP
Disclaimer - Privacy - Sitemap - Other Links - Complaints Handling
Managed by Silverman Sherliker LLP
Equality and Diversity